Taken twinrix hepa B vaccination for 5th dosage, still antibodies not seen in results. Why ?

hello doctor, i have a question for you which my family physician can t explain to me..i am 43 years old asian male i have been into twinrix hepa B vaccination for the 5th dosage now and still comes into negative result for antibodies .my family doctor can t explain why until now i am still negative for antibodies he was suggesting me to continue the vaccine until i will get positive blood result. perhaps one of you can explain to me why twinrix has no effect for me? Thank you! AAAAA
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012