Taken treatment for fluid in lungs. Will x-ray show scarring in lungs?

10 years ago, I was treated with fluid in my lungs and after the treatment I was and still is physically fit and never got sick not once. Just recently I was offered a Job in Singapore and will be starting work there in a month s time. My question is, I am sure there will be a medical exam to get a work visa for me, but due to my previous lung treatment I was told that he scarring in the lungs will not disappear so I am worried that my x-ray will show this and I will be denied with work visa. Please advise how I can pass a medical exam.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012