Taken treatment for chlamydia post unprotected sex, negative HIV, now have low grade fever. Could it be HIV?

7 weeks ago I had an unprotected encounter. HE tested positiv for chlamydia and negative for HIV after 4 weeks, I was tested 6 weeks after the encounter and came up positv for chlamydia, which I was treated for. HIV was also negativ, but NOW a week later I have a low grade fever and I am worried sick. I work with children and could easily have caught something, but NOW all I can think about is HIV. I have been worried for weeks. Happily married.....made one mistake and life seems over! Help!!!
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012