Taken steroids for rash. Itching on legs, stomach, chest, arms. Eye pain, redness, cold hands, sweating

I have a rash thay developed almost 2 week ago . Doctor thought it was do to antibiotic i was taking so i stop using them. I was given steroids the rash never really went way but it wasnt as much but today about 11 days later i started itching suddenly and noticedthe rash again on not only my legs like the first time but it is now all over my stomach my back chest arms it is not bumps its more like just red i have also been havig pain in my eyes and they are a bit red dont know if its in relation to my skin. i also knowrest the rash appeared after feeling cold hands and sweaty anxious (this happened yhe first time i got it too) help! Idk what jy might be.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013