Taken steroids and antibiotics for Lyme disease. Lumps on the body, pelvic pain, nausea, fatigue. Echo, MRI, blood test normal. Proper treatment?

I am currently on antibiotics for Lyme, although my test was CDC neg. (igg 23 + and igm 41+). It all began 7 years ago. I felt an itchy lump at the back of my neck. A few hrs. later I had a lump behind my knee , a few hrs. later it was both knees to ankles, by that night my elbows to hands began to swell. I took Benedryl and went to sleep. I awoke to more severe swelling to the soles of my feet. My DR. gave steroids and never identified what happened. Since then I have had issues such as joint pain, pelvic pain , abdominal pain , dizziness, nausea, fatigue, chest pain, fatty cysts in neck, etc. I have had 2 d echos, mri of the abdomen, blood work (normal aside from low good cholesterol) and still am wondering what is wrong. I want to make sure that I am on the right path with the Lyme and not missing something else. I have been on the antibiotics now for almost 4 weeks. Aside from 1 night of severe nausea I don t feel any change. Any input is appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012