Taken siphene, progynova, hugog, duphaston. PCOS problem. Why did conception not occur?

My lmp was on June 26th. I took Siphene 150mg for 5 days from D2. From D7 to D12 I took Progynova 1mg for 3 times and on July 9th my ovary size was 34x31mm and 24x21mm. I took Hugog 5000 IU IM and met on next day..)n 16th day I started Duphaston 10mg for 10days and got my periods on July 24th. Why could not i concieve. I have PCO problem since 9 years and a very small fibroid of size 3mm. I am working as a teacher and travel by auto. What could be the reason for missing pregancy.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012