Taken siphene for intra uterine insemination, stuffy nose. Taking folvite, and dufastone. Side effects of medicine?

I am 30 year , female, took tab. Siphene from 2 nd day of my cycle till 6th day of my cycle for intra uterine insemination , from 7th day onwards I took alternate day inj endogen on alternate day and finally on day when ovum is 20 mm or more take a beta HCG , but for the past 10 days or so my nose is stuffy, I woke up early morning because of that and if I lie down on one side then that side nose is stuffy,,, iam scared what I am suffering from,,, or is these are the side effects of any medication , now I am pregnant and is on tab folvite, tab becasolue, and tab dufastone,,, kindly help...
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012