Taken sessions of Nomelan fenol and rest mealspeel. Safe to continue further?

Hi sir, i have taken 5 sessions 3 of nomelan fenol and rest mealspeel .. but my dr. advised me to continue with the same once in a month. so will it be safe for my face skin . and is it possible that i can do dis at home myself. i m planning to buy nomelan fenol or melaspeel . so expenses would get reduced. possible? and what should i go for . i am of 28 years old and with fair complexion . skin issues are freckles and pigmentation.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012