Taken postinor2 after sex, late period

I had my period 15th of febuary,had sex 2days. Out of 5days durring my period,then had sex again on the 27th and 28th of febuary,then I used postinor2,then had sex again from 9th till the 11th of march then I used postinor2 again,when should I be expecting my period,because am supposed to be on my period by now
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
As you describe, if you play with your health ,you may get any health hazards,and no one can predict time of the period.
Any how i advise you to consult a gynecologist,he will get the harmons estimated and predict the time.
Never take those tablets more than once in a cycle.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.