Taken postinor2 after intercourse, period missing

My girl friend took postnor2 as at last month after having sexual intercourse with her...she suppose to see her period on 30th of last we are now in new month and she Still never see her period..we had the sex together after a week she finished her last period and she took the tablet after 5hours..please help me to show light
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
Hello sandrachoice112,

Welcome on HCM .
I hope I may be of some help to you.
Your girl friend took postenor2 after 5 hours of unproteted sex, is this right.
If so than she must not be pregnant.
But every contraception method has some failure rate hence there is tension and this stress itself cases for periods to go.
So fist get relaxed and think that tension will not solve the problem on the other hand will aggravate it.
As per your expectancy of period you must get pregnancy test of urine done on 15th of April if periods are not there.
And report here with your expectation and certainly we will guide you.

Good luck.