Taken postinor with 72 hrs of intercourse, alcohol intake, took 2nd tab of postinor. Pregnancy?

Hi... If I take the first tablet of postinor in less than 72hrs after intercourse, and then go out with my friends 6hrs after that, and take alcohol . And come back home 5hrs later and then take the second tablet of postinor 2 which is still within 12hrs and not later than 16hrs. Will my alcohol intake alter the effectiveness of postinor 2? Is there a possibility of pregnancy as a result of alcohol, even after taking postinor 2 appropriately?
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012