Taken postinor, on periods due, have brown discharge and cramps. Is it due to pregnancy or postinor?

hi. my last menstrual was on 16th aug. i usually have 26-28 days cycle. i took postinor 2 on 27th august. i am expecting my next menstrual on 11 september, but about since two days ago i m having brown discharge and cramps . i wonder if its related to postinor or i m getting pregnant. can i get pregnancy test before my next menstrual cycle? if i take the test now, how accurate the test would be to the fact that i don t miss my period just yet? i ve taken postinor before, twice, but never had such spotting. could it be the side effects from postinor or just one of the pregnancy signs?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012