Taken postinor 2, spotting, tender breasts, had unprotected sex, taken pills. Pregnant?

i took postinor 2, twice within a two and half week period and had spotting with breast tenderness but no heavy bleeding ....i had unprotected sex second time on 11th may and took pils 13t may... since the spotting its now may 31st and i havent had a normal period and still feel breast tenderness...does this mean my period can be close or is this a possibilty im more likely to be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

You can be pregnant. But still to confirm it i want you to do a pregnancy test with a UPT kit . It costs cheap and is available in all pharmacy. The instructions on how to use it & how to read the test is given on the Kit Box

Feel free to consult me directly

Dr. Som Biswas M.D.