Taken postinor-1, planning to take injections for DPT. Would it affect the functioning of Postinor?

I didn t have unprotected sex with my boyfriend though I still took a Postinor-1, 56hours after the protected sex we had just in case because he rubbed his penis against my vagina . I m getting injections this friday for Diphtheria , tetanus and Pertusis (dTpa) and It s been my 3rd day today, and by then when I get my injections it d be my 6th day of taking the Postinor-1 pill. Would the injection effect the functioning of the Postinor or cause any internal harm to me? Or increase in chances of severe side effects or something? I m 15 by the way and my parents don t know that I have recently lost my virginity .
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012