Taken polio treatment, persisting limp walk, one feet smaller and thinner than other. Possibility of cure?

Hello. I have affected by polio at the age of 2. I have undergone treatment too for 45 days, whereas the doctor suggested for 120 days. Its almost cured (95%) but i still walk something differently when compared to others. And my left feet is smaller and thinner than the right. I am 29 now, due to this i am facing problem to get married. I would like to know that any possibility of getting this cured now. If so i am ready for that. I also would like to know will it have any impact on my pregnancy in future.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012