Taken plan b after unprotected sex. Delayed period. What happened?

I took plan b march 10th the day my period was suppose to come, and an hour after unprotected sex. Most likely i would not be pregnant cause it was the day my period was suppose to start. But now im 4 days late is that fine? I though it would only mess up my next period which is around april 7-10 so what happened to this months period?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013

Wait for some more time. Periods can be delayed due to stress, travel, anxiety etc. You can also go for a urine pregnancy test in case if you are anxious. Take care