Taken plan B twice in one cycle, regular periods, took birth control, again periods while on active pills. Pregnant?

I took plan B twice in one cycle, and then I got my period on the day I was supposed to and I started taking birth control on the day I got my period. I started bleeding again 2 weeks after I got my period while I was still on the active pills in my birth control. I bled for 11 days which was partly while I was on the active pills and the placebos. I am now no longer bleeding and have 2 days of placebos left. I heard that I am only supposed to be bleeding while I am on the placebos. So I am just wondering if it`s normal that I started bleeding while I was on the active pills, and stopped before I was done the placebos. Is this only because I took plan B twice and now starting birth control shortly after? Is there any chance I may be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012