Taken plan B post sex, on antibiotics for burning, have nausea and mid-cycle bleeding. Is it a pregnancy sign?

Hi, i had sexual intercourse this weekend, Saturday i took Plan B aftr doing it without condom. After dat we did it shortly (like between 20-30 sec) without condom and when my boyfriend felt dat he was coming he used a condom. Yesterday i went to de doctor because Thuesday i felt burnings. the doctor gave me antibiotics for it. During all that I felt nausea the whole time, last week wednsday my period was over. today i got bleedings. I ve been searching all over the internet for de reason. Is it true that i could be pregnant? Thanks for your help in advance
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012