Taken plan B, have minor cramps, head pain on one side, ill feeling. Pregnancy sign?

okay Monday September 3 i stopped my period and on wensday sept 12. me and my boyfriend had sex for our first time but it was painful so we just stopped. we had on a condom but before the actuall sex we were playing around and im afraid some precum has gotten inside. i left his house at 6pm n on friday sept. 14 i went and got a plan B pill and took it at 1pm and the other at 6am saturday morning. i have been having very minor cramp pains like i can deal with them with no problem ad there on and off. my head will hurt on one side then stop then hours will pass and itll hurt on the other side.then i willl eat and ill feel like im not full im afraid i can be pregnant, when is the next time i can take a pregnacy test?i dont start my next period untill sept 30th . am i pregnant? please help im only 17.. help please.. thank you please reply. i need your help
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012