Taken plan B after sex. Negative pregnancy test. Am I pregnant?

I took plan be (it was 2 hours max afterwords that i took plan b)the 19th of Feb I also used a condom and there was some cum on out side of vagina I took a pregnancy test March 15th and test was negative. On March 30th I had a positive pregnancy test. Am I pregnant from the March 19th or did this happen another time I had sex. I went to the Dr and they bsaid that I am not far along enough to see anything when i had my ultrasound they said maybe less than 4 weeks enought i am just wondering if pregnancy happen a different time than the march 19th i am really stressed about this along tosee anything on hultrasound they did try.jalong ()
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Hi, thanks for using health care magic.
I have gone through available history.
Urine Pregnancy test comes positive usually 4-7 days after your missed regular period.
so just calculate the days from last menstrual cycle so that you can have clear idea.