Taken pills to abort child, vomiting. Done C-section. Will child be healthy?

hi i was 3months preg when i tried to abort my baby .because the man who father my child has a family off his own and he is not willing to give that up am 22 and i dont want to be i single mom so i tired it. but i took the pills and nothing happen i vomit and did not past any blood 42 weeks and the baby would not come so the doc did a c sec ,,i just need to know if the child will be healthy
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
Since you have tried to abort the baby during the early pregnancy, it can affect the growth of your baby. You need to have detailed level 2 ultrasound scans to be sure that the overall development of the baby is going correctly.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Rakhi Tayal