Taken pills, had sex using a condom, broke, took idoz 72 within 12 hrs of the intercourse, suffering with stomach pain. Reason?

Hi my wife taken 2 tablets to stop menses cause of some reasons.....and then we had sex using a condom but it broke and due to the situation she took idoz 72 within 12 hrs of the intercourse...... then other day also we had sex..... now my wife is not feeling well and shez suffering with stomach pain.....and for this month she dint got her period tooo.. is she pregnant now?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013