Taken pills after having unprotected sex. Faded line in pregnancy test. Worried

My girlfriend had two I pills as we were indulged in unprotected intercourse. First one she had on the third day of our unprotected course and the other pill two days after it. She already went through an abortion six months back. Yesterday we tested for pregnancy using i-can. There was a fade line in response. She also didnt had her periods for one month ten days. Am really worried about her being pregnant. Till date she is kind of having one i-pill per month. I am very very worried about her health. Kindly enlighten me about her going for an abortion again and what all damages are to be expected on her reproductive system. Also wat tests can we do to get er checked up completely regarding her reproductive system. Kindly reply asap as am very nervous.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012