Taken pill. Is it possible to get pregnant, having sex on 3rd day of periods?

I had unprotected sex with my partner on 3rd day of my periods and had unwanted-72 within an hour. I continued mensurating evn after that. Nowvits been a month nd i havnt got periods yet. I m hvg a vomitng tendency. I m confirmed tht whether it is due to pregnency or because m scared. Are der chances of getng pregnant??
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Very frankly speaking,you can not be pregnant because 1st you had unprotected sex during your periods,which is the safest period and 2nd you took unwanted 72 within an hour.Relax as pregnancy can not take place.
As far as delay in your periods is concerned,it can be possible because of various reasons and the most important is STRESS.
take good sleep,drink plenty of water and eat healthy and wait for a week.
If you don't get it,you can consult a doctor who can prescribe you progesterones,which can induce periods in you.
Thanks