Taken paracetamol overdose, having abdominal pain, loss of appetite, chest pain. Is it possible to survive?

is it possible to survive a paracetamol overdose without medical treatment? i took an overdose about 11-13 days ago, 3 days with a dosage of 5g-5g-35g paracetamol. two weeks before that and a few days ago i also took paracetamol overdose of about 5g. i have read some articles and journals that says the rate of survival on paracetamol overdose is high but i think that is only with medical treatment. there are some symptoms i experience for more than a week: slight abdominal pains, loss of appetite , constipation , slight chest pain(not everyday), hard to sleep. i only eat once or twice a day although i usually eat 3 and even sometimes 4 times, i smoke half a pack a day. am i recovering or are my liver going to failure?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012