Welcome to HCM.
I have gone through your query. The toxic dose of paracetamol
is highly variable. In adults, single doses above 10 grams or 200 mg/kg of bodyweight, whichever is lower, have a reasonable likelihood of causing toxicity. Research shows that the common threshold for liver damage
to occur from a single paracetamol overdose is 15 gms (30 tablets). There are often no symptoms in the first 24 hours following overdose, although there may be mild nausea and vomiting. In a large overdose liver function deteriorates leading to jaundice
, confusion, and loss of consciousness
. Death is rare but when it occurs it is due to liver failure
. Hence, would advice you to get your liver function test done and if abnormal to kindly consult a physician.