Taken paracetamol for foot sprain. Had mitral valve replacement. Bleeding gums, high PT level. Safe medicine?

My wife was operated for mitral valve replacement in April 2012 and is on acitrom since then, she had sprain on her left foot and had taken paracetamol plus nimuselide combination, she developed bleeding through gums after that and her PT shooted to 1.26 minutes. Kindly suggest the appropriate and safe medicine to administer in such condition, and I would appreciate if you suggest the antibiotics and other allergic medicines she could take safely in the future. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012