Taken oxyelite pro, cipralex and lamictal everyday together. Sleepiness and tired after stopping oxyelite pro. Advise?

hey.. i am before two months i took 3 Capsules of oxyelite pro with cipralex 10 mg and lamictal 50 mg i took them all together every day for three weeks after i stopped taking oxyelite pro i became so tired and sleepy all the time .. i am sleeping more than 15 hours daily and i can not do anything!! except laying on my bed .. could you please tell what should i do because here in ksa there is no doctor knows what is oxyelite pro i have a lot of work to do .. but i am so tired Right now please help me!!!!!!!!!!!! i am waiting your answer...
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012