Taken ortho tri cyclen. Second cycle. Extremely heavy bleeding, clots, bleeding not stopped. Should I be concerned?

Hello I started ortho tri cyclen lo last month and my cycle started and it was normal (4 days with one heavy day). This is my second month on the pill and my cycle started Tuesday 8/14/12 and was extremely heavy with larges clots everyday until this Monday 8/20/12..... now it is light with little clots and has not stopped. It have been a total of 10 days and still counting. I have never had a cycle last this long since I started my period. Should I be concerned.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer