Taken nurstrate and petogen injections, stopped birth controls. Effect on body?

Hi, i took the nurstrate injection for 2months and changed to petogen injection when i went back for another shot, and i tok it once also and i recently stoped taking any birth controls so i want to know if it would have any effect on my body, and the signs that the petogen is detoxing from my body, and how long will it take for my body to go back to normal
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
A few months of hormone contraception will not affect much
itwill regain regularities
detoxing signs will not be visible the medicine will be throne out majority of it in urine