Taken next choice after unprotected sex. Stomach pain, discomfort in side, blood in urine. Pregnancy?

I took next choice the morning after pill after having unprotected sex 12 hrs after. I ve been having pains on my side stomach and also I feel discomfort when going to the bathroom and it s been a week now and today I noticed that I had blood in my urine could this be a sign of pregnancy or an eptopic pregnancy or can the morning after pill could have caused a UTI because I get the feeling that I has to go but I don t really thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012