Taken next choice after having unprotected sex. Early period, difficulty urinating, constipation, stomach discomfort

My significant other and I had intercourse the day after her period. We waited almost three days until she took the next choice one dose pill . One week later she tells me of hunger and fatigue . Within the next two days she tells me of bleeding , at first spotting, then it getting heavier and it s bright red, and her period isn t due for another week. Then, a day later she tells me of not being able to pee. Then one more day she says she hasn t went number two in a few days.she also says that she has weird feelings in her stomach , and that the bleeding she had wasn t like period blood but lighter
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013