Taken morning after pill after unprotected sex. Spotting, cramps. Is it normal?

hello, i have a question about my periods this is something i have never experienced before , well this i had my periods from 21st -25th june,then had unprotected sex on 27th june had morning after pill next morning(28) i was quite owk but on the 2nd july after 1900hrs i felt a bit cramps but never thought it was something serious but when i checked i found like some spotting of blood but i wasnt in my periods ignore and went to bed in the morning its was more than spotting and am having slight cramps ,aches around my waist like am nearly my periods is that normal ?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012

You had your periods from 21st to 25th June. There was no need for you to take morning after pill after the intercourse on 27th June.

Yes, the symptoms that you faced after this can all be attributed to the morning after pill. You may have your periods early this time by 10 to 15 days.

However, you should be fine soon.