Taken morning after pill after sex. Abdominal cramps, swollen and hard abdomen. Normal?

Hello, I took the morning after pill on Sunday and during intercourse last night (while using a condom), there was a pop sound/feeling and fluid came out. The condom did not break and today I have been experiencing abdominal cramping/pain which started on the lower left side and has become severe throughout the day. It has now spread to my low back and all the way around my abdomen . My abdomen is hard and swollen. Are these symptoms normal side effects from this pill? I took the generic, single pill dose. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013