Taken morning after pill after having unprotected sex, variable home pregnancy test, not had periods. Could I be pregnant?

My last menstrual cycle ended on April 7th, I took the morning after pill 2 days after having unprotected sex with my fiance, on April 8, my period was schedule to come on May 2nd, I took a home pregnancy test last week and it came out positive, then I went to my gyn 2 days later and took a blood test to reconfirm my pregnancy and it came out negative, they told me my hcg level is 2 so I m not pregnant , but I haven t had a period yet. Could I be pregnant? Can the morning after pill affect my hcg level? . .please advise
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012