Taken morning after pill after condom breakage. Now headache, pink and clumpy discharge, cramps. What could this be?

Hi I recently started dating again after 3 years , the condom broke so I took the morning after birth control pill, then I got my period a week later, then I got a bacterial infection and then a yeast infection . took medicine and started birth control pills. After a week it all went away but then I got my period again. After a week it went away but now after 4 days of no period , I m achy , headache, pink clumpy discharge and bad cramps . What could this be? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012