Taken misoprostol after mifegest for abortion. No bleeding. HPT is not clear. What should be done?

dear doctor, im from tamilnadu . my wife taken 2 times (totally 1200 mcg) taken misoprostol after mifegest for abortion at 40 days from last lmb. but no bleeding until this time. i have fear about my wife. she discharged only white fluid. we tested pregnancy test at home in quick pregnancy detection kit. but that result is 60 % onlt . this means c is full red. and t is low red. then she ate that tablets. what we do.. pls recomend solutions for this case. thank you.. we waiting for yous valuable answers.,
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012