Taken meth. Will it affect surgery to remove metal pins and plates from bones?

I have read a few of these on the internet but I felt asking for myself. I am having surgery tomorrow (Tuesday) to have some metal pins and plates taken out from fixing my bones. I wanted a fun weekend before the surgery and went to Dallas. I was at a friend s house and tried meth for the first time. I guess we smoked a lot cuz we started Saturday early evening and into late Sunday night (of course no sleep). I had a little left and took two hits this morning. I have postponed this surgery once for work and I can t wait any longer. What will happen through the surgery?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. You need to inform the anesthesia doctor when your get a pre-op evaluation done that you have been smoking meth. Depending on that you may or may not have the surgery. I hope you understand and make this a priority to avoid any complications during or after surgery.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!