Taken meth. Warm and tingling sensation in arms, cramps in hands. What is happening?

Well my stupid descions got me changing ways in life after today. I just dun a shot it was a 20 cc of meth and it was a thick one . Well it registered and I pushed the plunger down and it didn t even burn . So it was done well after words I started getting freaked out my arm got really really warm my hands are cold an get a tingleing sen ensation up my left fore arm the left side of my left hands has a bit of a crampish or spasm feeling in it . I do t think I got Cotten fever and I know I didn t miss . What is happening . I m very scared and I have to turn my life around . I can t do it anymore I m so depressed and that s why I got back on it. Please let me know asap thank you. And now numbness
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012