Taken medicines for mild pancreatitis, gets stomach pain after heavy food. Cause?

Hi Doctor, i want to ask a query regarding pancreatitis . My sister is getting a stomach pain and she is not able to eat anything.If she had anything thing means she vomitted it. So we consulted the doctor.He said that it is a mild pancreatitis. he prescribed creon and some other medicines. she used that medicines for one month. Later we consulted another doctor.But he said that she doesn t have pancreatitis. So she is having everything ( diet ). But whenever she had heavy food she is getting pain. And she is not gaining weight. I want to know what is the problem she is facing? thanks in advance
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013