Taken medicine to delay period. Now cramps and feverish symptoms. Has medicine messed up cycle dates?

Hi, i hope your are able to give me some advice september i was given tablets to take for 7days to delay my period as i was going on holiday. so of course this made my period come at a later date, the date my period would normally be due is the 9th of every month. last month (octorber) it came on the 16th and lasted for around a week as it always does. has taking these tablets messed up my cycle dates?? for the past 2 weeks i have been experiencing really bad cramp like pains and feverish symptoms, i am unsure if my period due date would be the 9th as it used to be or late on in the month now? please give me some advice
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
As you had medicine for 7 days to delay your period.
And you get period after completion of medicine.
Now there will be new period date around 16 th every month.
Ok and take care.