Taken medicine to cure boil in skin, stomach upset, semi solid stools, antibiotic

I took a medicicne containing amoxycilin and potassium caluvinate for five days to cure boil in the skin. However, I developed stomach upset after the end of five day course. Since one and half months I have been discharging semi solid stools nearly 4 times a day. I have taken tonidazole N for five days twice but to no effect. I have taken ofloxacin and ornidazole along with lopamide and enteroquinolone for 5 days twice with no effect at all. Now I have been taking metronidazole for the last 3 days (3 tablets*400mg)daily, again with no effect at all. Sir kindly suggest me the medicine. I can not take more antibiotics now.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012