Taken medication for UTI and pelvic inflammation. Still spotting after period. What is wrong?

Went to emergency room 3 times and first time was given meds for uti then came back for worse pain then was given meds for pelvic inflammatory then came back last time and was switched to different uti med then finally got all tests back and never showed having a uti or pelvic problem and was on period whole time and now it is day eight of my period and I m still spotting red what is wrong? I have stopped all of the meds they had me on
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012