Taken lutera post sex, shivering, head rushes, unable to sleep, nausea. Normal side-effects?

Hi. I m an 18 year old female. I have never been sexually active and have never been on any form of contraceptive until last night. I took Lutera at around 10 pm and got a shaky sensation. My heart started feeling better and I got a rush to my head. I could not sleep and I have been shaky ever since. Now it is thirteen hours since I ve taken the pill and I am still shaky. Is this normal? The shaky sensation is like that of chills right before you get a fever . Asides from that I just have nausea but that s normal. Still, is feeling shaky normal? Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012