Taken lindynette but had pre menstrual symptoms. Prescribed yaz but had bleeding On minigyon. Acne problem. Which pill is right?

i am trying to find a birth control pill that suits me. At first i was on lindynette, but my face was breaking out a bit and i had pre menstrual symptoms everyday. My doctor recommended yaz, but this made my face break out even more and i had continuous break through bleeding . I have been on minigynon for the past three days and i just want to find how how i can stop my face from breaking out cause i never had an acne problem before and how to stop the break through bleeding. Is there a pill that is right for me?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012