Taken levonorgestrel. Itchy leg with bumps after drinking alcohol. Help

hello there , I had taken one levonorgestrel emergency contraceptive tablet , waited the 12 hours , took the second tablet . 2 hours later I had a few shots of liquor since I read that it doesn t affect it if you wait . But , after an hour after drinking, my right leg became extremely itchy and now I have itchy bumps on it . They look similar to mosquito bites. . But I was not outside and I was wearing jeans at the time . My leg also feels like I ve been working out a lot , very sore . yet, my other leg and the rest of my body feels fine . I just feel tired and out of balance at this time . If you could assist me in any way with this it would be greatly appreciated . Thank you .
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013