Taken laxative for stomach problems, sperm on vaginal area, regular periods, nauseous, cramps in lower abdomen, pregnancy test negative

Hello, I m 20 years old last Friday the 13 I got some sperm on my vaginal area, didn t have penetration though. On Sunday I took a laxative the doctor gave me for other stomach problems I ve had in the past. On Tuesday I got my normal period. However this past week I ve been feeling nauseous and have been cramping in the lower abdomen an feel like i have to pee all the tome.I have no other symptoms. What are te chances I could be pregnant? Can it be something else? I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative but I m still worried. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012
if you had a period after the exposure that you described, and had a negative pregnancy test, there is no chance at all that you are pregnant. there is no need to worry at all. although it is true that nausea and the other symptoms you describe can be associated with pregnancy, there are numerous other reasons why you might have these symptoms. they could be due to some stomach virus, or setting you are, it a number of other things. the symptoms will usually resolve in a day or two, so stay hydrated and take it easy and let it pass. if it persists beyond a few days, call your doctor and get it checked out. I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any more questions.