Taken ipill after unprotected sex. Will it harm the reproductive system?

hello doctor m a 22 year old femalel i had sex on the 29th oct 2012 night but dere is not surety about the ejaculation of semen in the vagina precautionary measure i hav taken i pill on 31st oct last period was on 9th october..i hav taken i pill 2.5 years back also and had an abortion last year on 5th nov....plz tell me if it can harm my reproductive system or my wanted pregnancies afterwards in future...plz make me know...m highly tensed
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012