Taken ipill after unprotected sex. Bleeding after periods. Chance of pregnancy?

hi,, on this july me and my lover did sex he just insert it into my vagina only he did 2 0r 3 movements didn t ejaculate. after that within 24 hours i had i pill . 0n 22nd i had periods occurd but after one week after 2 days some blood i found is there chance of getting pergnant after having periods also pls give me a suitable replay as soon as possible.................... i dont hav any money to pay can u tel this answer free of cost
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
There is no chance of pregnancy as there was no ejaculation inside you,I pill was taken within 24 hours and subsequently you had periods also.
Just relax and forget about the pregnancy.