Taken injection for tendonitis and partial rotator cuff tear. Applied ice to shoulder. How else can I ease pain?

Hello. I got a fluoroscopic guided injection into the joint space in my shoulder today for tendinitis , shoulder strain, and a partial rotator cuff tear . After the lidocaine wore off, I have been in severe pain;much worse than prior to the injection. I ve taken ibuprofen and am icing the shoulder but I m not getting any relief and am unable to use that arm due to pain. Is there anything else I can take or do to ease this? Should I be worried?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012