Taken injection Fertigyn and on Ovacare perdy. Can I conceive ?

hi m 36yr old my LMP : on 1-6-2012 from D2-D6 siphene 100mg per dy & had taken injec.mendac 75Iu on D5 & D7 ... gone for follicular scn on D9 it was (RO-SF , LO -1.7x1.0x1.7 , endometrium thickness 0.66 type P ) D11 (RO-, OL-2.0x1.3x2.0,endometrium thickness 8.5 type P ) D12 (RO-, LO-1.9x1.7x2.1, endometrium thickness 8.0 type P) D12 again taken Injection of Fertigyn 5000IU D15 (RO-, LO- ,Ruptured CL seen)(endometrium thickness 1.3 type E) from d1 till nw m takin Ovacare perdy 1 ..... whether i can b concive if so when should i go for HPT ?/ HCG test ....
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012